Complete Portfolio and Stock Comparison Spreadsheet
The Web's Best Investing Spreadsheet for Your Portfolio
I couldn't find a spreadsheet online with all the tools I needed for planning and analyzing stocks, so I created one! This spreadsheet will not only help you plan your retirement portfolio but will also help you find the risks in your current investments.
- Enter your age, expenses and how long until retirement and this spreadsheet will show you exactly how much you can expect in retirement. You'll find your magic number and how to get there.
- Enter the stocks in your portfolio and the spreadsheet will track your profits as well as warn you when you have too much in a single stock. The spreadsheet also shows you how much you have in stocks, bonds and real estate as well as how much you have in each sector of the economy. It's a must-see view of your portfolio and its biggest risks.
- My favorite section, compare two stocks against each other to find the better investment. Not only will this spreadsheet compare the two stocks in 10 different measures, it will also show you how each of those stocks stack up against sector averages. Make sure you're buying the best-of-breed in each sector!
- Plus+ Lifetime Access to Updates and New Features!
Watch the video below to see all the features and don't miss this 57% discount for members of the Let's Talk Money community!
* Please note, software needs Excel 2016 or newer (PC) or Excel 2019 or newer (MAC) to run properly.